The Impact Foundry has been providing comprehensive services and support to nonprofit organizations in the Sacramento region since 1989. Right where you need us
Offering comprehensive resources, from a professionally-staffed library, access to a grant funder database, from fundraising workshops to management networking, the Impact Foundry enables new and existing nonprofits to improve management, operations, fund development, marketing & public relations, board development and more.
Our services can:
- Inform you about new trends and changes within the nonprofit sector
- Advise you on growth strategies
- Help you find grant resources and learn proposal writing skills
- Show you how to improve your strategic planning
- Aid you in developing an effective board of directors
- Provide you with networking opportunities
WHO WE SERVE
- El Dorado
- San Joaquin
The Impact Foundry is the centralized, innovative source of information and services to help nonprofits succeed across all stages of their organizational life cycle.
The mission of the Impact Foundry is to enhance the resources and improve the management of nonprofit organizations, primarily within California’s northern Central Valley and Sierra Nevada regions.
Since 1989, the Impact Foundry has been providing comprehensive services and support to nonprofit groups in Sacramento and 18 surrounding counties. If you work for a nonprofit organization, serve on the board, or volunteer your time, the Impact Foundry has just about every resource you need to succeed in the nonprofit world.