The Impact Foundry has been providing comprehensive services and support to nonprofit organizations in the Sacramento region since 1989. If you are part of a nonprofit organization – or as we like to call ‘em – a social profit – you save and change lives. We’re here to make sure you can.
We offer answers to your questions and solutions to your needs:
- Free access to the National Foundation Directory online.
- Workshops to help you improve management, operations, fund development, marketing & public relations, board development and more.
- Facilitation and consulting to strengthen your impact.
We are connectors for good – strengthening your network and celebrating your work:
- The 4th annual What IF Conference is Tuesday, 04 February 2020. Register today.
- Our monthly What IF Networking Mixers are a great happy hour opportunity to meet like-minded social profits and business leaders who support your mission.
- Our Funding Opportunities and Jobs pages support your organizational and professional development.
If you represent a nonprofit – aka social profit – we are your professional resource center and a champion of your mission. Access our free services, become a member, attend our events and training sessions, and ask for help because we’re here to provide it.
If you represent the government sector, contract with us for assistance in your sponsorships, grantmaking and contracting with the nonprofit sector; and consider our training programs for your staff development needs.
If you represent the business sector, underwrite our programs that build capacity for your community partners; and hire us to train your team members to serve on nonprofit Boards and be effective ambassadors of your company values.
If you are a philanthropist, please invest in our systems approach to strengthening the social sector. Let’s partner to ensure a strong return on your investment in nonprofit organizations and causes.
What We Believe
It takes all four sectors working together to create sustainable community change: Business, Government, Philanthropy, and Nonprofits.
We take a foundry approach by bringing the four sectors together, resulting in greater community impact. Don’t you like it? Impact Foundry
The nonprofit sector is fully funded and supported for mission success and impact; and the people working in nonprofits are respected with competitive compensation and fulfilling career opportunities.
Impact Foundry contributes to an effective and equitable social sector by providing best-practice training and technical assistance, and by bringing the four sectors of business, government, philanthropy and nonprofits together for meaningful collaboration.