Nonprofit Organization Membership
Membership is open to all nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, faith-based organizations, and city, county and state departments. A one year membership starts the month you join, and membership benefits are extended to anyone in your organization that you designate – staff, board members, and volunteers.
Most importantly, you are demonstrating support of the whole nonprofit sector by supporting The Impact Foundry, your regional Management Support Organization.
But you also get:
- Your organization listed in the Membership Directory
- Access to Members-Only area on the website
- Discounts on workshops (varies from 10%-50% off listed tuition)
- Discounted registration for the annual What IF Conference, our region’s nonprofit conference of the year
- Priority on limited scholarship seats to workshops and events
- Free members’ only events
- Free job postings on Impact Foundry’s job board, the premier nonprofit job site for the Sacramento region ($75 value per posting)
- Free event postings on Impact Foundry’s Calendar
- Check out privileges for over 900 books covering every aspect of funding and managing a nonprofit
- Access to GrantStation as a membership add-on (cost $75, valued at $500)
- Promotion in our bi-weekly newsletter as a new member
Annual fee is based on your organization’s operating budget.
|Annual Operating Budget
|$200,000 – 500,000
|$500,001 – 1,000,000
|$1,000,001 – 4,000,000
Have questions about membership? Email us or call 916-569-8557