With Glasspockets, the Foundation Center and its partners are working to:
- Inspire private foundations to greater openness in their communications.
- Increase understanding of best practices in foundation transparency and accountability in an online world.
- Illustrate how institutional philanthropy is relevant to the critical issues of our time.
- Highlight the many stories of philanthropy that show how private wealth is serving the public good.
- Illuminate successes, failures, and ongoing experimentation so foundations can build on each other’s ideas to increase impact.