Description, Compensation and Benefits:We're looking for a highly motivated and organized Community & Resident Services Training Manager for the Sacramento, CA area!
The Community & Resident Services Training Manager coordinates and manages the Operations Department workflow in order to optimize day-to-day activities, achieve customer satisfaction, employee productivity, and departmental goals. This position works independently with minimal supervision.
Core Duties Community & Resident Services Training Manager:
- Provide leadership support and oversight on continuous improvement plans against key performance metrics to deliver high-quality service outcomes.
- Evaluate, implement, and develop plans to enhance and optimize processes for the on-boarding and training experience of all staff to ensure strategic alignment with organizational needs; promote organizational culture.
- Lead collaborative efforts with other departments to ensure a positive workplace culture that will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain departmental training manuals, forms, spreadsheets, templates reports, correspondence, and filing systems.
- Collaborate and deliver information on curriculum development and implementation; update and maintain all educational materials for programs.
- Official Job Title: Community & Resident Services Training Manager
- Job classification: Exempt, 40 hours per week
- Job Location: Sacramento, CA 95827
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve, all employees will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay based on skill and experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeSTEPS Perks Program
- Medical, Dental Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Identity Theft Program
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Education and/or Experience and/or License Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the degree
- Experience working in a non-profit affordable housing
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with computers, e-mail, internet, and word processing programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid California Driving License and reliable, insured transportation required
Application Instructions:Are you ready to make a difference, stand behind and support individuals and families so they achieve their goals and become empowered to move forward in their lives? Apply today!
Quick apply link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=17738&clientkey=2128EFB4A05EA5D014F830759D647DD1
LifeSTEPS values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at LifeSTEPS means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status. Please provide us with notice if you will require accommodations during the interview process.