Website Davis Community Church
Description, Compensation and Benefits:Compensation: $26-28.00 per hour
DOE Employment type: Part-time [24 hours w/benefits] pro-rated vacation and wellness leave, contribution towards health, dental, vision and 403b retirement plan.
The Accountant/Bookeeper/HR Coordinator is responsible for the maintaining and stewarding of the financial records of the church including general ledger, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, stewardship and donor interaction, payroll, employee benefits, maintaining various personnel related records, and other similar financial and human resource functions.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Minimum Qualifications
- A minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience, preferably with a non-profit organization.
- Some human resources experience is preferred Exceptional Microsoft ExcelWord skills
- Excellent math skills
- Encourages a culture of generosity
- This position requires availability for occasional night and weekend meetings (currently via Zoom). Remote and limited on-site work is currently required while under the State and County COVID-19 restrictions. On-site and limited remote work is anticipated following lifting of the Orders.
- Requires successful completion of livescan fingerprint background and references upon conditional offer of employment.
Application Instructions:Please send resume and letter of interest via email to: [email protected] A more detailed job description will be sent once we have reviewed your resume for eligibility.
About the Organization:Davis Community Church is a Presbyterian (USA) church located in one of the oldest buildings in Davis. It offers a house of prayer for all people. It serves as a place that contributes to the common good. DCC has a large congregation that look to support people outside the boundaries of the church property.
Professional staff are led by two inspired pastors who respect each other and work as a team, communicating effectively to the rest of the staff, thereby ensuring a smooth operation.