Website Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center
Description, Compensation and Benefits:We are seeking a dynamic professional for the position of Director of Programs & Clinical Services.
The Director of Programs & Clinical Services is part of the management team and supervises the clinical practice of Family Consultants and student interns, including management of caseloads and workloads. Responsible for determining the best delivery of direct services to our clients to ensure a person centered approach, in alignment with multiple funding source budgets and requirements. The Director of Programs & Clinical Services also maintains a client caseload and ensures continuity of care provided by the agency, while maintaining effective and positive working relationships in the community.
This position is a full-time (40 hours/week), benefited position, based in Citrus Heights. Salary is based on experience.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Qualifications
- Masters degree (M.A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training in Social Work, Counseling, or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current license as an LCSW or LMFT in the State of California, preferably for 3 years or more.
- At least one year of increasing supervisory experience, including training, performance appraisals, and coaching.
- At least one year experience in social service working with family caregivers, older adults, persons with disabilities, healthcare or mental health.
- At least one year experience doing case management
- Experience in information and referral work and familiarity with options counseling; extensive knowledge of resources, especially those for family caregivers in our 13-area counties.
- Thorough understanding of presenting issues and clinical dynamics as they relate to the population served by DCRC.
- Ability to maintain ethical, social, and organizational norms. Relates appropriately with clients, families, and community representatives.
- Commitment to providing excellent client services.
- Must be able to access clients at all locations served by DCRC. Position requires driving whenever necessary to meet all clients’ needs.
Application Instructions:To Apply:
Please visit https://hrtogo.agilehr.com/PrivateCareerPortal/JobDetail.aspx?RequisitionId=24871&SourceId=1309
For more information about our agency and services, please visit www.deloro.org.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer