Website Fairytale Town
Description, Compensation and Benefits:This seasonal minimum wage position is responsible for reviewing and processing payments for services, preparing food and maintaining a clean and safe work area at the Cafe. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collect payments from customers for services and issue necessary receipts.
- Balance daily receipts for monies received.
- Receive, verify, and record daily receipts for bank deposits.
- Prepare, heat, and serve food items.
- Keep concession areas neat, clean and stocked.
- Assist in inventory control.
- Clean and maintain grounds as needed.
- Take food orders accurately and manually count back change.
- Keep accurate records of payments received.
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with managers, staff and the general public.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid Serve Safe Food Handlers certificate.
- Knowledge of food safety rules and regulations.
- One year of experience involving food services, customer services and cash handling.
- Experience relating well to children and adults in a professional manner.
- Ability to do basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Operate cash register and make necessary cash transactions with speed and accuracy.
- Operate an adding machine.
- Communicate clearly, orally and in writing in the English language.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, as well as weekdays.
Education / Certifications:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of hire.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 lb. and stand for several hours at a time.
- Able to work around and in close contact with animals daily.
Application Instructions:Please pick up an application at the Fairytale Town Box Office, 3901 Land Park Dr., Sacramento 95822.
Box Office hours: 9am-3pm.
Position is open until filled.
No phone calls please.