Website Girl Scouts Heart of Central California
Description, Compensation and Benefits:The Girl and Adult Membership Recruitment Specialist is a results-driven, sales oriented professional with strong lead generation skills. She/he implements recruitment strategies, executes Pod plans that maximize results in the acquisition of new girl and adult members that will grow market share. This position is based in our Stockton, CA office and will serve that Council area.
Imagine joining a group of individuals- each with their own unique skills and passions, but united by a common purpose. Imagine yourself at Girl Scouts Heart of Central California (GSHCC). Girl Scouting is for every girl, everywhere- where today’s girls can become tomorrow’s leaders. GSHCC serves nearly 18,000 girls and 8,000 adult volunteers and members. At GSHCC we know what you are looking for – a stimulating career paired with a supportive and comprehensive benefits package. Apply today on our Careers page at girlscoutshcc.org!
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Job Duties
- Execute comprehensive action plans to increase awareness and participation in Girl Scouts thorough a variety of in person meetings, presentations, networking opportunities with community organizations, corporations, schools, educators, faith-based institutions, and other community constituents.
- Ensure consistent Girl Scout branding is used in all customer interactions.
- In partnership with your Regional Team, strategize opportunities that allow new girls and adults to experience Girl Scouts in the pathway of their choice.
- Grow council market share for girl and adult membership in targeted and assigned region by researching school population statistics, market data, membership trends, and other pertinent information relevant to designated geographic region.
- Develop regional strategies and implement effective recruitment plans within assigned area to cultivate and generate quality girl and adult leads to meet monthly goals.
- Use proven sales techniques to maximize opportunities to acquire new girl and adult volunteers with the intent purpose of building new troops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- At least 2+ years of experience in a related field, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), volunteer recruitment, community organizing or customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and creatively solve problems
- Ability to facilitate meetings; excellent public speaking skills
- Familiar with membership and population demographics
- Must have a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills