Website Girl Scouts Heart of Central California
Description, Compensation and Benefits:The Shop Associate serves as a resource to customers’ inquiries and questions relating to Girl Scouts merchandise. She/he is responsible for supporting the member and responding in a timely manner within guidelines established by the council. She/he will practice the highest standards of customer care; build good will for Girl Scouts Heart of Central California; and promote the Girl Scout experience.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Minimum one year business or retail experience
- Must have a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must have prior experience supervising others in a retail environment
- Strong organizational, time management and record maintenance skills
- Accurate money handling skills
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Girl Scouting desirable
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and a customer relationship management system such as Salesforce.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills preferred
- Demonstrate a commitment to recognize and respect the many forms of diversity
- Valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance
Application Instructions:Visit our Careers page to submit your letter of interest and resume!
About the Organization:Working at Girl Scouts is more than just a career. We work hard to make a difference in the lives of girls every day. We have a solid history and a bright future. Working here means maximizing your full potential in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
At Girl Scouts Heart of Central California, we value diversity in the workplace. We believe diversity in backgrounds and experiences makes us a stronger organization that is better able to relate to girls who reflect that same diverse makeup.