Website PRIDE Industries
Description, Compensation and Benefits:Under minimal supervision the Development Associate will lead efforts to quantitatively and qualitatively assess projects, activities, and campaigns to promote better effectiveness and learning within the department. Employees in this job class will advise, and sometimes lead, optimization and testing efforts of various department activities; identify key program statistics, interpret findings and help the department understand its performance.
- Maintains the database ensuring all information recorded within the database is accurate and up-to-date.
- Sends acknowledgments with an appropriate signature or handwritten note.
- Deposits gifts by submitting them to the Accounting department.
- Responsible for maintenance and integrity of donor records and gifts.
- Research and replicate best practices with corporate giving programs.
- Provide administrative duties to the department and advisory board.
- Serve as a liaison to the Director, develop and monitor the prospect rosters and proactively identify new prospects by analyzing and interpreting biographic and financial information.
- Create and manage reporting and visualization tools to help the entire department become more data driven inclusive of data entry and management of all data systems.
- Work cross-departmentally with accounting to prepare reports and manage gift types that include cash, in-kind, credit cards, payroll deductions, electronic funds transfer, online donations through several platforms and securities.
- Assist or lead proposal, newsletter, annual report, and additional letter writing.
- Produce high quality, accurate and in-depth prospect profiles, event bios, and specialized research products in support of initiatives.
- Analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses – data will be analyzed to create actionable tasks that improve campaign success.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to translate our various forms of data into opportunities for growth, more informed decisions, donor insights, behavior, and data-powered strategies.
- Work with members of the Marketing department to organize testing methodologies and processes for digital marketing activities and to assist in various fundraising initiatives and campaigns.
- Take part in creating and monitoring alerts on prospects using news and financial resources for career/capacity updates.
- Take part in implementing wealth screening results, including verification of data returned from the vendor. Help to develop and maintain prospect lists gathered from screening results and data mining initiatives.
- Participate in prospect review meetings with director of development, bringing new prospects to the table and collaborating in the formulation of cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two or more years’ administrative experience;
- Demonstrated experience in analytics/computational analysis of data and statistics, as it is used for the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns;
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity;
- Experience in database management and ability to provide up-to-date and accurate information from donor database;
- Ability to consistently meet established deadlines;
- Demonstrated administrative, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Computer literacy including knowledge of email, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software;
- Knowledge of the use and application of omni-channel marketing, Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM), web content management (WCM), social media engagement, and data analysis platforms and tools;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, formulas, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational, and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED: The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements: Valid Drivers' License
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Utilizing keyboard
- Answering phone/making calls