Description, Compensation and Benefits:We're looking for a Program Coordinator for the Santa Clara, CA area!
The Program Coordinator, under the direction of the Regional Director of Social Services, is expected to design, implement, and coordinate activities and programs within assigned affordable housing complexes. This position works closely with the Director of Social Services (DSS) to provide the highest quality of service to the residents served by LifeSTEPS.
Core Duties Program Coordinator
- Empower children from low-income and underserved families to flourish by providing after-school education and resources.
- Ensure our young individuals a caring and safe place to go after school to get assistance with homework and academic enrichment.
- Encourage children to thrive and become empowered so they can develop into resilient adults.
- Official Job Title: Program Coordinator
- Job classification: Non-Exempt, hours per week
- Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Pay: $17.00 / Hour
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in the lives of those we serve, all employees will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay based on skill and experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- LifeSTEPS Perks Program
- Medical, Dental Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Identity Theft Program
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Education and/or Experience and/or License Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar environment providing services.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field preferred.
- Valid California Driving License and reliable, insured transportation required
Application Instructions:Are you ready to make a difference, stand behind and support individuals and families so they achieve their goals and become empowered to move forward in their lives? Apply today!
Quick apply link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=18088&clientkey=2128EFB4A05EA5D014F830759D647DD1
LifeSTEPS values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at LifeSTEPS means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status. Please provide us with notice if you will require accommodations during the interview process.