Website Sacramento Covered
Description, Compensation and Benefits:
- JOB TITLE: Project Manager
- FLSA STATUS: Exempt Position
- SALARY RANGE: $60,000 - $70,000
- BENEFITS: Health Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The position reports to the Director of Behavioral Health & Integration. Within the organization, the position has primary working relationships with the Director of Behavioral Health & Integration, senior management team, administrative staff, and project staff. Outside the agency, the position coordinates with project subcontractors, contractors, service providers, key stakeholders and community partners.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in determining the resources (time, data, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Ensure quality data collection and evaluate data for project monitoring and support
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Establish and maintain relationships with community based agencies, funders and stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Supervise, coach and mentor project staff and/or volunteers
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- The position requires commitment to the advancement of community and population-based health solutions along with a passion for innovative and unconventional work.
- The candidate must have a high level of adaptability and out-of the-box thinking, and be comfortable with re-designing workflow processes based on emerging results.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement community-based programs.
- Requires a mature individual who possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional and demonstrated communications skills are essential.
- Must be detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities and projects.
- Must be a self-directed problem solver with advanced analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities of various individuals and teams.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:REQUIRED
- Bachelors’ degree (B.A.) and Master’s Degree (M.A.) required with an emphasis in health, social services, psychology, communications or other related field; or at least four years of experience working in a health, nonprofit or social services field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be fluent in MS Excel and Word software applications, as well as possess a high level of capability with PowerPoint.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Licensed preferred.
- Awareness of socio-cultural characteristics of population served by Sacramento Covered.
- Cultural awareness and competency skills.
- Familiarity with web-based data collection and management tools and social media tools
- Strong knowledge of community resources in Sacramento.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Medi-Cal, CalFresh and other public programs is preferred.
Application Instructions:HOW TO APPLY Please submit the following documents below by email to: [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- SC Job Application – located here: https://www.sacramentocovered.org/join-our-team/