Saint John's Program for Real Change
Description, Compensation and Benefits:Pay rate:
$50k - $55k per year
Supervised by the Director of Events & Corporate Relations, this is a great opportunity to make an impact and support the fundraising needs of Saint John’s Program for Real Change.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Builds relationships with organizations, providing superior customer service to organizations in an honest, caring, detailed and professional manner.
- Develops, manages and implements cultivation and solicitation strategies for corporate, organization, capital campaign and planned gifts.
- Manages Salesforce CRM database of all fundraising opportunities and contacts by logging notes and detailed information in account opportunities, creating informative reports, utilizing Salesforce apps that increase productivity and creating dashboards that make priorities clear.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Five years of sales experience in a business-to-business industry with high-value accounts
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to simultaneously manage dozens of business transactions and relationships
- Ability to motivate and create a positive atmosphere even if internal and external challenges arise
- Decisive and strong communicator – both written and verbal.
Application Instructions:To Apply
If you meet the qualifications described herein, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] The subject line of your e-mail should read: Application: FUNDRAISING – (inset your name here) In addition to your resume, please email a cover letter stating why you want to work for Saint John’s Program for Real Change and what skills you have related to this job description that makes you a great fit for the position. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
About the Organization:Organization Description
Saint John's operates the only program of its kind Sacramento County, and is built around an 12 – 18 month curriculum of intensive life skills and vocational training for homeless mothers and children - the most rapidly rising segment of the homeless population nationally. Established in 1985, Saint John’s now provides a hand up and out of poverty through a trajectory of services focused on creating self-sufficiency. Included in this continuum are three housing programs, two public restaurants, including catering, and a public child care and development center. The mission of Saint John’s Program for Real Change is to unleash the potential of mothers in crisis to improve their quality of life and enrich the lives of their families. Saint John’s Program for Real Change is an equal opportunity employer.