Description, Compensation and Benefits:WEAVE’s mission is to promote safe and healthy relationships and support survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence and sex trafficking. WEAVE’s vision is a community free of violence and abuse.
Job Summary: Project Manager serves as dedicated staff to a multi-year collaboration between WEAVE and The Society for the Blind designed to remove barriers and improve access to services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking who are blind or low vision. The Project Manager is charged with moving the collaboration through the planning and development, and implementation phases of the project and will lead the multi-disciplinary team in developing key deliverables and implementing performance indicators. In addition, the Project Manager will serve as the primary contact with other OVW Disabilities funded projects, OVW program staff and technical assistance providers and will establish and maintain written and verbal documentation of the process and the project.
- Scheduling Meetings, conference calls, deadlines, and agendas
- Facilitating collaboration meetings
- Documenting decisions regarding planning and development deliverables
- Building upon knowledge about the grant and the intersection of violence and disabilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with collaborative partners
- Working with data management staff to ensure the timely entry of data by program staff and retrieving and analyzing reports Collecting narrative reports and anecdotal information from program staff
- Writing, reviewing, and submitting reports in a timely manner
ADA Job Characteristics:
Work environment is primarily in a busy office setting. Lift and carry up to 25 lbs, extend both arms above the head and/or reach below the waist; stoop, squat, climb stairs or use an elevator. Sit frequently and/or or stand when filing, copying, etc. Use fine manipulation (hands and wrist) to operate a keyboard, write reports, take notes; utilize desk calculator, file and copy documents. Communicate clearly and concisely to others. Apply above average reasoning and detail as required in the accomplishment of job duties.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration, or related field and at least two years’ experience in either the disability or violence against women fields.
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills
- Superb written communication skills and good analytical ability
- Skilled collaborator and communicator
- Experience in planning, implementing and evaluating programs for compliance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office and Outlook. Type 45-50 wpm with accuracy.
- Strong organization skills.
- Must be diplomatic
- Passion for planning and coordinating
- Can balance the process and the outcome
- Provide copy of valid California driver license, have reliable transportation, and submit current proof of vehicle insurance.
- Satisfactory completion of WEAVE’s 68-peer counselor training program.