Grants for community health or health education
The Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society Alliance is pleased to announce the community grants cycle for 2018-2019. Grant applications are accepted until February 22, 2019. The Alliance BOD will consider individual awards ranging from $2,500 to $10,000. Grant applicants will be notified of the Alliance BOD’s decisions by June 1, 2019.
Please review these guidelines carefully to assure that the request falls within the Alliance guidelines.
- The recipient for funding must be a recognized educational and/or charitable organization by the IRS and the State of California,
- Projects or programs submitted must be related to the advancement of community health or health education.
- The Project or Program must be provided within the Greater Sacramento Metropolitan Region.
- Specific project requests will be given priority over general fund requests.
- Grants are awarded for one year with a one-year possible renewal. Organizations will not receive funding for more than three consecutive years.
- 2019 applications will be accepted for amounts up to $10,000.
- The following are excluded:
- New construction and major reconstruction
- Payment for patient care
- Agency operating expenses and general staff salaries
- The Alliance requests appropriate public recognition for the funding.
Grants are to be submitted by February 22, 2019. Questions can be directed to Kim Majetich by email or phone. Submit the application (digital copy preferred) SSVMSA 2019 Community Grant Application with supporting documents to:
Community Grants Committee Chair
3520 Autumn Point Lane
Carmichael, CA 95608
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (916) 539-6425